Friday, March 21, 2008

Secrets

For years now I have been secretly addicted to Craigslist. I like to read all the insane postings on the M for M section. SOme of the things I run across are beyond weird and some are just plain gross. Once in a while I run across an insanly funny post. Like this one bellow posted today.



What I am Making for Breakfast Tomorrow and Sunday - 35 (Upper East Side)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-613994823@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-03-21, 4:14PM EDT


On the weekends, I like to make myself a nice breakfast. For me, breakfast means eggs. I try to watch my cholesterol so I usually have egg white omelettes or use Egg Beaters, which taste just like whole eggs. I will probably make some scrambled Egg Beaters (I like their garden vegetable or southwestern variety) with some melted American cheese and lots of black pepper. I will have it with rye toast and, if I can find them at the supermarket after work today, breakfast sausage made with mostly turkey - low fat but delicious. I also am quite fond of turkey bacon but only if it is Oscar Meyer, Louis Rich or Butterball - avoid Jenni-O (it is horrible).

The perfect accompaniment to this would be a nice, wet, sloppy blow job. If you want a nice breakfast, write me - we suck each other, then eat.

No comments: