Friday, March 28, 2008

Craigslist Post of the Week

I found this gem today.. amazing!


Seeking to Feminize Fat (Flat) Feet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-622198729@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-03-28, 5:38PM EDT


Seeking chub, thick or fat guys into having me worship their feet and/or paint their toenails and transform their feet into sexy women's feet. I am looking for my face to be smothered by thick, flat, fat soles while I j/o. I am also very into fat BBW CD/TV who wear sexy heels and form fitting skin tight outfits (spandex leggings etc). Please respond if you are serious about this and can meet/host TONIGHT.




Location: Nassau
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments: