Thursday, September 11, 2008

End of Sumer Blues!

So the end has come. The days are now shorter and the nights are colder. And although I can safely say that I have had a wonderful summer it still saddens me to have it end. What I have to look forward to know is freezing winds and frozen tears!

This summer brought me.. joy, fun, drinks, kisses and an incredible tan. I guess I know know what it must be like to be "A Lady Who Lunches".. not a care in the world. Oh sure there have been plenty of times that I have wondered how I was going to pay my rent.. or how I was going to avoid getting my phone turned off.. but in the end.. it was worth it. Now I must buckle down and find a big boy job and bundle up for the forth coming winter.

Have fun and remember that sunny days will return again!

No comments: